Wednesday 1 December 2010

Folksy Friday

Hello, and welcome to my first blog post. I thought it would be nice to start off with a Folksy Friday, featuring some of my fellow Folksters on Folksy.com.

The theme today is glass. A medium I would love to learn to work with in the New Year. These are certainly inspiring...


abundant glass diamo
Amy Orange Juice The Glass House
Joys of glass Through the Round Window



1. Rainbow glass by Abundant Glass
2. Spaceman suncatcher by Diomo Glass
3. Stripey Stained Glass Bunting by AmyOrangeJuice
4. Stripey Stained Glass Bunting by The Glass House
5. Steam Train Stained Glass Suncatcher by Joys of Glass
6. Stained Glass Singing Bird by Through the Round Window


Well that's it from me today.Please give these folk some love, and pop over to their stores at Folksy to have a closer look!


Cindy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment