Friday 7 January 2011


Folksy Friday: Year of the Rabbit



Pouch lavendar rabbit The Beady Eye
Lettie Belle fluff and fuzz
Rubyru Murgatroyd & Bean

Hello Folks, and welcome to 2011! The Chinese year of the Rabbit.


The Year of the Rabbit is said to to be a peaceful year & much welcomed and needed after the ferocious year of the Tiger....hmmm I know some people who would agree with that! I personally am looking forward to moving into my new studio, a quieter space and closer to home. I am very much looking forward to new beginnings in this New Year. Don't you just love the fresh start and new possibilities that the New Year brings?


Remember to pop back next Tuesday when I'll be showing you how to make fabric/paper flowers. If you would like to keep up to date with my how -to's and comings and goings, please pop over to my facebook page & become a fan.

Love, FunkyCinderella

6 comments:

  1. Cute rabbits, I esp love the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy bunnies! Got some lovely new favourites there x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and what does it mean if you're a rabbit in the year of the rabbit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute selection! Thank you so much for including my Carnaby rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my calico creature head brooches Cindy!

    ReplyDelete