Thursday 20 January 2011

Folky Friday: Gardening!

I've have been lucky this week to get out into the garden. Yes, it has been cold & yes today we had a frost all day so I couldn't dig (the joys of Scotland) but I enjoyed the fresh air nonetheless! So now, the garden is all tidied up and ready for spring. I even found a few bulbs venturing out & I spent the darker part of yesterday afternoon curled up pouring over my gardening books, planning this years vege patch.


In celebration, here is my garden themed Folksy Friday.


Miniature geranium set garden furniture set
Ceramic Plant Markers - Flowers Glass Jar Lantern- Stars
Sandy Gnome Bird Cottage

click on the image & it'll take you to the shop!


1. Miniature geranium set. If you haven't seen miniature gardens,
you need to Google them now! They are the cutest things ever!

2. Garden Furniture set. One word: Lush.

3. Garden stakes by fellow ceramic artist, Charlotte Hupfield. Lovely.

4. Glass Lantern jar. Which would look perfect hanging off the cherry tree in my garden!

5. Sandy Gnome. What garden is complete without a gnome?

6. Bird cottage. Not house...cottage. Love, love love it.

Pop back for for Tutorial Tuesday when I'll be showing you how to make a scarebug. For little and big people alike. What's a scarebug you ask? Ah hah....that's just something you'll have to pop back to see!
Love,
FunkyCinderella
xxx

PS. If you want to keep up to date with new posts & goings on, please 'fan' me on Facebook!


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love those garden labels! If only I had a garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items. Love the gnome and those garden stakes are gorgeous.
    {Dab and a dash}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the miniatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be doing a tutorial on miniature gardens in the future, probably when we get closer to Spring!

    ReplyDelete