In celebration, here is my garden themed Folksy Friday.
1. Miniature geranium set. If you haven't seen miniature gardens,
you need to Google them now! They are the cutest things ever!
2. Garden Furniture set. One word: Lush.
3. Garden stakes by fellow ceramic artist, Charlotte Hupfield. Lovely.
4. Glass Lantern jar. Which would look perfect hanging off the cherry tree in my garden!
5. Sandy Gnome. What garden is complete without a gnome?
6. Bird cottage. Not house...cottage. Love, love love it.
Pop back for for Tutorial Tuesday when I'll be showing you how to make a scarebug. For little and big people alike. What's a scarebug you ask? Ah hah....that's just something you'll have to pop back to see!
PS. If you want to keep up to date with new posts & goings on, please 'fan' me on Facebook!